A total of three games took place in the National Super League on Saturday with Kisumu All-Stars ending the day on a losing note against Kibera Black Stars.
Kibera had Dudi to thank as his 59th minute strike was all the hosts needed to walk home with three points in a match staged at Nairobi’s Ligi Ndogo Grounds.
Other matches of the day saw Mount Kenya United beat Vihiga Bullets 2-1 in their encounter played at Camp Toyoyo.
Kevin Rungu gave Mt. Kenya a 21st minute lead with Eric Mata doubling their lead in the 33rd minute. Godfrey Airo pulled one back for Vihiga in the 35th minute in what was to prove to be a mere consolation.
- Mwatate United 0-2 Migori Youth
- Fortune Sacco 0-1 Vihiga
- Coast Stima 0-2 Muranga Seal
Also Read: Kenya U23 midfielder released by Watford
- Coast Stima 2-1 Migori Youth
- Silibwet *2-0 Modern Coast Rangers
- Mt. Kenya United 2-1 Vihiga Bullets
- Kibera Black Stars 1-0 Kisumu Allstars
- APS Bomet vs Fortune Sacco (Bomet Stadium, 3 pm)
- Mwatate United vs Kisumu Hot Stars (Wundanyi Stadium, 3 pm
- Muranga Seal vs FC Talanta (St. Sebastian Park, 3 pm)
- Soy United vs Gusii FC (Bukhungu Stadium, 3 pm)
- Shabana vs MCF (Gusii Stadium, 3 pm)
- Nairobi Stima vs Kenya Police (Camp Toyoyo, 3 pm)
Also Read: The Trip from Machakos Bus Station