The Kenyan Premier League will be returning this weekend after a one-week rest due to the international break.
On Saturday, Gor Mahia, Kakamega Homeboyz, Tusker FC, and Bandari FC will be some of the teams that will be in action. And as discussed previously, we bring to you the stats behind these matches.
Also Read: Home Away from Home
City Stars v Bandari
- There has only been one goalless draw in the last 15 meetings between the two sides.
- The away team has only won this clash twice in the past 15 meetings; all being City Stars at Mbaraki. A 1-3 win on 24/9/16 and a 1-2 win on 26/7/09.
Tusker v KCB
- The last four games between the sides ended in draws.
- A scoreless draw at halftime has been recorded in five of the last ten games of this fixture.
- Tusker has not lost a league game to KCB since May 17, 2015, when Paul Kiongera’s solo strike gave the bankers a win over the Brewers; their only win against the Brewers in their last 21 meetings.
Wazito v Gor Mahia
- Wazito FC is yet to score a goal against Gor Mahia since their arrival in the Kenyan Premier League in 2018; the team shipping in 8 goals in the 6 meetings.
KK Homeboyz v Ulinzi Stars
- Kakamega Homeboyz has only lost one game at home this season (W6, D3). No one has lost less this season.
- Ulinzi on the other hand is the team to have picked the least points away from home this season (9). They’ve lost five, won two and drew three of those ten games.