The Kenyan Premier League is headed for its homestretch with teams doing all they can to avoid the drop.
While there is a lot of uncertainties about the competition owing to the FIFA ban imposed in the country, no team is willing to take chances with Kakamega Homeboyz still being the favorite to lift this year’s accolade. But ahead of the Thursday games, which stats matter in the clashes?
Also Read: Kakuma Raised Me
Bandari v City Stars (Mbaraki, 3pm)
- Bandari has won just three times in their past 14 meetings with Nairobi City Stars.
- There has only been one scoreless draw in the last 12 meetings between both sides.
Mathare United v Posta Rangers (Kasarani Annex, 3pm)
- Rangers have not lost any of their last four meetings with Mathare (W2, D2)
- In their entire 17 meetings, Rangers have won 4 games to Mathare’s 5 with 8 ending in draws.
Ulinzi Stars v KK Homeboyz (Thika, 3pm)
- 3 of the last 5 games between these sides have had a scoreless draw result at half time.
- The home team has not lot this fixture since 2018 (10/March) when Ulinzi beat Homeboyz.
Vihiga Bullets v Nzoia Sugar (Bukhungu,3pm)
- Should Nzoia beat Vihiga Bullets, they will match their best unbeaten run (8) since being promoted in the Kenyan top flight in 2017. The feat came in the 2018/19 season when they went unbeaten between December and February.